Monday, Nov 6, 2017
Kuykendall 106 Events Room
Center for Teaching Excellence
Center for Instructional Support
Kristin Strong, Senior Technology Specialist
Based in Southern California and serving the education sector for the last 10 years
Are you considering new ways to promote active learning in your lecture?
Come learn how to quickly and easily engage students, promote learning and discussion, and assess student understanding using clickers or students’ own devices in class.
Topics covered during this Lunch-and-Learn workshop include:
• Classic versus Cloud based software option
• What’s new with REEF Polling by i>clicker: Image based “target” questions, Anonymous Polling, Quizzing and More
• Understanding the Student Experience: REEF Polling and the Student Study Guide
• Best Practices
• Integration with Laulima: How to sync polling data scores & rosters
• REEF Attendance using Geo Location
Coffee, tea and lunch will be provided.
Please register as space is limited.