Thursday, April 12, 2018
Kuykendall 106 Events Room
Office of Faculty Development &
Center for Teaching Excellence
SurveyMonkey 102: How to Create Surveys with
Advanced SurveyMonkey Functions
Sandra von Doetinchem
Program Specialist, Outreach College Professional Programs
Surveys are great tools to gather student and faculty feedback to help refining our courses and programs. This workshop will introduce you to more advanced features of the online survey tool SurveyMonkey.
In this workshop, we will cover:
• Difference between SurveyMonkey’s free and paid plan
• Customizing surveys (adding logos, changing themes and survey end page)
• Adding skip-logic functions
• Collecting data through weblinks and emails
• Survey analysis functions (filters & crosstabs, adding statistical significance, text analysis)
• Data export and sharing
• Time for questions and discussion
Previous experience using SurveyMonkey and/or attendance of SurveyMonkey 101 session helpful.
*Please note that the functions covered in this workshop are only available with paid plans*
BYOD: Bring your own device or share with a colleague
Limited laptops will be available for sharing.
(You will be able to request one on the registration form).
Please register as space is limited.