Thursday, April 18, 2019
Kuykendall 106 Events Room
Office of Faculty Development &
Center for Teaching Excellence
How to Create, Issue and Display Digital Badges
Graphic Media Design
Center for Instructional Support
Ever thought about giving digital badges but didn’t know how to make or issue them? Have you received one, but didn’t know what to do with it? This 50-minute tech clinic will cover what a digital badge is and the simple ways to create, issue, and display them without complicated programming knowledge.
This short clinic goes over:
• What are digital badges and their use
• How to make and issue digital badges
• How to manage and display your digital badges
• Resources and references regarding digital badge concepts
* Laptops or other mobile devices not needed to attend.
Please register as space is limited.