Thursday, April 11, 2019
Kuykendall 106 Events Room
Office of Faculty Development &
Center for Teaching Excellence
SurveyMonkey 101: How to Create Basic Surveys with SurveyMonkey
Sandra von Doetinchem
Program Specialist, Outreach College Professional Programs
Surveys are great tools to gather student and faculty feedback to help refining our courses and programs. This workshop will introduce you to the online survey tool SurveyMonkey.
In this hands-on workshop, we will cover:
• The Do’s and Don’ts of successful online surveys
• Setting up a basic survey with SurveyMonkey’s free version
• Different type of survey questions:
Multiple choice, Checkboxes, Dropdown, Matrix/Rating Scale, Textbox
• Making surveys anonymous
• Collecting data through weblinks
• Accessing survey results
• Time for questions and discussion
No previous survey experience necessary.
BYOD: Bring your own device or share with a colleague
Limited laptops will be available for sharing.
(You will be able to request one on the registration form).
Please register as space is limited.